The following music recordings produced by the The Polish Baltic Frédéric Chopin Philharmonic in Gdańsk were recently donated to the POLMIC Library:
- Bacewicz-Szostakowicz Live (PFB 0102) – recording of the Inauguration Concert of the PFB Artistic Season 2016/2017 with the participation of Alena Baevej and the orchestra conducted by the First Guest Conductor Massimiliano Caldi, who performed the Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor, Op. 77 by Dmitri Schostakowitsch and Divertimento for string orchestra by Grażyna Bacewicz;
- Outstanding Polish artists. Henryk Wieniawski Live (PFB 0101) – recording of the concert ending the Gdańsk Music Festival 2016 for the needs of the XV International Violin Competition Henryk Wieniawski. This is a unique album presenting a selection of Henryk Wieniawski's works. They were performed by the PFB Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Ernst van Tiel and Maxim Vengerov. The album includes both small compositions for solo violin and Violin Concerto in D minor No. 2;
- Goldwasser Suite (PFB 0091) – recording of the PFB concert on the occasion of the World Music Day and the German Reunification Day with the participation of Marta Boberska, Ewa Marciniec and the PFB Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Jerzy Maksymiuk. The album presents Maksymiuk's Goldwasser Suite commissioned by Wolfgang Dockerill and the Polish Baltic Philharmonic, to whom it is dedicated;
- Panufnik in memoriam (PFB 0081) – recording of the concerts with music of Andrzej Panufnik in the Oliwa Archcathedral and in the Polish Baltic Philharmonic as part of the celebrations of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Sir Andrzej Panufnik. The album was nominated for the Fryderyk Award 2015;
- Outstanding Polish artists: Górecki + Panufnik (PFB 0061) – recording of the concert with the music of Henryk Mikołaj Górecki, Andrzej Panufnik and Johann Sebastian Bach in the Oliwa Archcathedral as part of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Sir Andrzej Panufnik. The album was nominated for the Fryderyk Award 2015.
- Krzysztof Penderecki: Symphony No. 8 "Songs of Transience" (PFB 002 2) – recording of PFB concert, during which the symphony was performed by Andrei Szibka (piano), Iwona Hossa (soprano), Agnieszka Rehlis (mezzo-soprano), Witold Żołądkiewicz (baritone), The Belarusian State Philharmonic Choir and PFB Symphony Orchestra under the baton of Kai Bumann;
- Krzysztof Penderecki: VIII Symfonia „Pieśni przemijania” (PFB 002 2) – nagranie koncertu PFB, podczas którego Symfonia zabrzmiała w wykonaniu Andrieja Szibki (fortepian), Iwony Hossy (sopran), Agnieszki Rehlis (mezzosopran), Witolda Żołądkiewicza (baryton), Chóru Białoruskiej Filharmonii Państwowej i Orkiestry Symfonicznej PFB pod batutą Kai Bumanna
- Paweł Mykietyn: VIVOXXX (PFB 0012) – recording of the festive concert at the PFB on the 30th anniversary of the signing of the August Agreements and the birth of Solidarity as part of the "Solidarity of Arts" festival. The CD presents the world premiere of Mykietyn's work in the interpretation of the Belarusian State Philharmonic Choir and the PFB Symphony Orchestra under the direction of Reinbert de Leeuw.